Chews A Puppy specializes in a wide selection of different breeds of hand selected, purebred and designer mixed breed puppies from breeders around the country. Whether you are looking for a family pet that is good with children, a quiet breed for a senior citizen, a small breed that can be litter box trained, a large breed for home/business protection, a non-shedding, hypo-allergenic breed, a companion to jog with, or maybe you have never had a dog before, our staff is available seven days a week by phone, e-mail, or in person at our facility to help you choose the right breed and the right puppy to fit your lifestyle.
Chews A Puppy recognized long ago that providing top quality puppies to our customers, while being the foundation of our commitment in this industry, was only the beginning…
Puppies need to be healthy and protected against disease, and of course they need to be properly trained so that they can become an enjoyable member of their family. It was for these reasons that our staff developed the written health guarantees and training services that are provided with each and every puppy that we offer for sale. In addition, your pet needs to have proper nutrition and social play to maintain a healthy physical and mental life. To this end Chews A Puppy offers quality feeding options, toys, supplements, collars and leads, and lots of other items for the pet lover and dog owner.
Our business began with a simple concept. To redefine our industry by setting new standards and daring to do what was thought to be impossible. It was a simple plan that required complex solutions in order to make it work. The result is the success story of our business model as it stands today. We are proud of our business and it shows in our standards
1. To be responsible pet care professionals.
2. To assist our customers regarding canine care and responsible pet ownership.
3. To provide our customers with quality canine nutrition and supplies.
4. To offer puppies to our customers from our network of caring breeders.
5. To provide transparency about where our puppies come from!
6. To educate our customers about properly caring for a dog BEFORE they bring their new puppy home.
7. To be available to our customers AFTER they bring their puppy home by offering a vast array of comprehensive services to ensure our customers have the support they need to raise and care for their dog.